I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by ceridwensilverhart. I was so thrilled to receive the nomination, because it was my first Sunshine Blogger Award nomination. I recommend checking out ceridwensilverhart’s blog:
Illuminating theFool’s Mirror. It is a blog seeking to trace the fine threads of imagination, that bind ancient myth through classic literature, and onto the myriad shared dreams of modern media and culture. Thank you so much, Ceridwen Silverhart.
- Thank the person who nominated you, and provide a link back to their blog, so others can find them.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers, and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
Questions from ceridwensilverhart:
If you get all items on your to-do list crossed off, what do you do?
First of all, I wouldn’t fail to congratulate myself. It is kind of a motivation to keep going. We can’t really put an end to the things we want. There is always something to learn/do each day. It is never-ending.
What is a food or drink that you really enjoy, but you know it’s not good for you?
Sugary drinks. I’m very much aware they are unhealthy, and that is why I have greatly reduce my intake of them.
Do you prefer to talk things out or silently mull?
I prefer to silently mull, especially through meditating/reflecting. I stay motivated by thinking back and then counting my blessings. I do talk things out though, but not often. My mind tend to wander a lot also, but then, I try as much as possible not to let it affect me negatively.
How often do you look at the stars?
I’m not really into stargazing. I prefer watching the sun set instead. I find it so beautiful/enchanting.
Given the choice, would you rather travel by car, by public transportation, or on foot?
I would rather travel by public transport, because you might find yourself in conversation with the person sitting next to you, thereby building relationships easily and comfortably with others.
Where do you go barefoot?
Would you rather feel nervous walking alone at night down a City Street or a country path?
I would definitely feel nervous walking alone at night down a City Street. I think the Countryside is a lot safer.
What device would you have a hard time living without?
A phone. Phones are my favourites, based on mobility.
How often do you read translated books or watch subtitled film?
Honestly, I can’t remember the last time I read a translated book, same goes for subtitled film. It’s kind of exhausting watching a subtitled movie. This question is making me have a rethink, though.
What is one thing that surprised you about blogging?
The support from fellow bloggers amazes me. There is less or virtually no hate on this platform.
If you could pick a legacy to leave behind, what would it be?
Helping others through charity brings me great happiness. I would love to leave a positive impact on the world, through engagement in charity works/acts of benevolence. I’m so passionate about helping the needy and less privileged. I would love to leave a legacy in this area.
- A Struggling Writer
- BOOKS BY CRAIG LOCK
- Interesting Reads
- Anonymously Hal
- Lucy’s Works
- Lance Sheridan
- For The Love Of Christ
- Jeonline Affiliates
- The Sense
My questions for you:
- How long have you been blogging, and how are you finding it?
- What country are you from, and are you based in that country?
- Mention the celebrity you admire greatly, and why?
- Do you believe in the existence of God?
- Who would your blog appeal to, or who would you like your blog to appeal to?
- Mention your toxic side?
- Name your favourite poem and poet?
- What do you love to talk about?
- What do you dislike most about blogging?
- If you could, would you turn back time?
- What is that misconception that people have about you?